Friday, October 12, 2012

Looking for the postive!!!

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt We all have dreams and desires. Sometimes there are people and events in our life that makes us question what it is that we are doing with our lives. I had one of those days yesterday. I was upset at the time but when I took a step back, I made a few relaziations: I have a job, I have my health, Everyone in my family is healthy, I have a husband and kids that love me and I have a God who loves me unconditionally. The thing that happened to me yesterday is based on some evil people and it is not up to me to seek revenage. I have put it all in God's hands. I have a thankful heart full to the top with gratiituate for all the blessings. I pray that eveyone will look for the postive in their situation and that they will keep stiving for their dreams! Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment