Wednesday, May 25, 2011

5/25/11

Who else loves the Biggest Loser? Last night was the final episode. I am so impressed how these people have changed their lives. I also impressed with the people in our Gym CrossFit Texas who are changing their lives. It is not always about weight being lost. It is also about becoming stronger both physically and mentally. I am usually surprised when I met women who do not believe they can lift a certain weight and then they spend a few month Crossfitting and they know they can take on the world. I want all women to know they are strong....just believe in your self.

So I am not sure what I will be doing with my Tuesday nights......So sad that Biggest Loser will not be back on until September :( Ok - It will be bath time, dinner , laundry and you know the rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment